>

Mud's playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Popular Posts

Custom Search

Saturday, April 2, 2011

IT'S GETTING CLOSE

Well once again it's about that time. We are getting close to that time when we start smelling the exhaust fumes and hearing that rumbling from the engines. It's early April, which means we have just under two months to get ready. I hope everyone had a chance to work on their boggers over the winter. I myself am not even close, I have two trucks that need to be made into one,and I haven't even started yet!!! On the tailgate of Mudweiser (my old mud bogger) I had, Wish me Luck, painted on it. Now I guess I'm going to need all the luck I may have left behind. Whetstone has taken a bit of a change over the winter do to all the flooding and a newly in stalled gas right of way. I'm under the impression that the pipeline has ran east to west right around the Circle Hole. Whether or not, I have no idea. I haven't been there recently to see for myself, but I will go in a week or so and let you all know what I have found. Hopefully everything is fine, or maybe the old boys in the heavy equipment my have made a few more holes. When I go i will bring back some video for you'll to see what it looks like. Remember Have Fun and be Safe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Press the like button