>

Mud's playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Popular Posts

Custom Search

Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Slow Start

Well , I was wondering how things were coming along with everyone, I haven't accomplished a thing yet. So , I hope nobody is following my example.If anyone would like to rub it in or let me know how I am wasting time, let me know, I can take it "lol" I got some information about the pipeline. As of right now it isn't down into Whetstone yet. I guess that's good news for now! I have put some new adds on this site, There are a few good ones about truck sales and parts so check them out. I have also added a Facebook page, please click on the follow button , I need at least 20 followers.Thank You!! in advance. If any of you want to post a comment, feel free to do so, it will automatically post. Anyway , I hope everyone is further along then me. Good luck on the wrench turning and knuckle busting.
Remember Have Fun And Be Safe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Press the like button